The terms and conditions upon which KT ‘Lets go Golfing’ of Johannesburg, South Africa contracts with you as a consumer not dealing in the course of a business (you/your/yourself) for the supply of goods and services in accordance with the conditions. All orders accepted by us and are subject to the following conditions:
- You may make an order via our website through e-mail.
- All orders accepted by us shall be subject to these conditions and no order will be deemed to be in place until we have accepted your order. Your order will not be processed until we have verified that your order can be fulfilled from stock (except for custom fit orders) which are charged when we place an order with our manufacturers,
- Any e-mail or acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the e-mail or receipt. We reserve the right at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further information to enable us to evaluate and or process the order.
- You will be advised if an item is out of stock, you may be offered an alternative item or you may cancel your order.
- Our prices are quoted in South African Rands and does not include the cost of delivery.
- Payment should be done on acceptance of your order via an EFT or deposit into our account.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT and are current at the time of publishing. Whilst every endeavor is made to hold them at their present low level, we reserve the right to effect changes without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to correct clerical ommisions and errors without liability on our part.
- Ownership of the goods delivered by us will only be transferred to you when the goods have been delivered to you and we have received cleared funds.
- Delivery within SA will normally be made within 5 working days via courier. Deliveries made outside of South African borders will be made via courier with insurance.
- Any fault lying with the delivery of your order should be made within two working days via email to our offices.
- Returns will be refunded where we have sent faulty goods in error. Goods returned to us must be made in the original packaging with a copy of your delivery note and a covering letter stating your particulars and reason for return. Any returned item lost, damaged or defaced in transit to us will not be credited. We will contact you within fourteen working days on receipt of your return. Returned goods to us must be at your own cost and returned in the same condition as when they left us.
- While every effort is made to portray items accurately on our website and other advertising materials, slight variations may occur.
- All measurements quoted are approximate
Please note that there might be colour variations depending on calibration of individual screens and prints.